We understand that a strong network backbone is the foundation of every successful enterprise. Our team of seasoned experts combines industry knowledge with innovative technologies to create tailored solutions that address your unique challenges and goals. From optimizing connectivity and enhancing security to ensuring scalability and minimizing downtime, we are dedicated to delivering results that exceed your expectations.
Maaz Technologies provides an expert level of consultancy and support to their customers who want to improve their design architecture and scalability. We provide an end-to-end migration strategy and risk assessment from legacy to the new switching fabric infrastructure using the best possible scenarios.
An enterprise network consists of:
- Endpoints (user machine (desktop/laptop, mobile devices, servers).
- Network devices (routers, switches, wireless).
- Networking protocols (VLAN, STP, Static, OSPF, SNMP, NTP etc..).
- Data Center Serverfarm – Port-channel, vPC, vDC, trunk etc.
- Local Area Networks (LANs) – Ethernet, Fibre.
- Wide Area Networks (WANs) – MPLS, Internet, Dark-Fibre, LTE, etc.
Maaz Technologies professionals use the following Cisco tools to protect your business from evolving threats. As Cisco Solution Partners, we are trusted specialists in supporting and deploying the following Cisco products:
- Cisco Catalyst Switches:
To provide Layer-2 and Layer-3 connectivity to End Users or any other devices in the branch or the campus network.
- Cisco Wireless Solution:
Wireless LAN Controller and Access Points – To provide End Users and other devices layer-2 connectivity in the Branch or the campus network.
- Cisco ISR and ASR Family router:
To provide Wide Area Network (WAN) connectivity using multiple technologies, like; MPLS, Internet, L2/L3 point-to-point links, and so on.
- Cisco Data Center Switches:
Nexus Family – To provide Data Center serverfarm compute or storage nodes redundant connectivity, called vpc design.